Full-day food tourism trade conference in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Ramada Plaza Hotel & Spa, Alexandroupolis, GREECE
International food tourism workshop focused to the gastronomy tourism and its effective implementation to the promotion of tourism destinations and tourism private companies.
- The workshop will be held under the auspices of the World Food Travel Association and its founder will be the keynote speaker.
- The workshop is under the auspices of the Greek Ministry of Tourism
- Speakers from Greece and other European countries will share their knowledge and experience.
- Private companies will have the opportunity to present their success stories.
- Turkish Airlines as the official airline of the workshop, offers discounts to participants by using this link https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and the event code “090TKM18” under delegate section.
- Attendants flying from Europe may arrive at Thessaloniki Airport and then they need to take a bus for a 3 hours trip to reach Alexandroupolis
Attendance tickets are available at : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/food-tourism-a-piece-of-cake-tickets-40776187675
STUDENTS: Students' group admission is determined by organizers upon request. Please contact us by mail at : email@example.com or call us at 0030 6932230665 for more information.
ACCOMMODATION: If you wish to enjoy a stay at Ramada Plaza Thraki Hotel & Spa, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and take special rates for attendants only!
More info may be found at: https://www.foodtourismapieceofcake.com/