Peering into the Food Tourism Future
This webinar is session 1 and part of the Online Food Travel Summit.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 09:00-09:45 in Portland (17:00-17:45 in London)
Unlike all other sessions, this session will NOT be recorded for future playback. There is no charge for this session, but registration is required and space is limited. All other sessions are only US$15 each or get an All Access Pass for greatest savings.
Erik Wolf, Executive Director
World Food Travel Association
Portland, Oregon, USA
Food tourism industry founder and World Food Travel Association Executive Director Erik Wolf leads this lively session. What can business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, strategists and destinations expect to see in food and beverage tourism over the next 12 months? Some of the Online Food Travel Summit's sessions give a peek into our industry's pressing issues, but there are still plenty of other topics that we need to take into consideration as we develop and promote our food and beverage products and experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Discussion of current trends & issues in the food & beverage tourism industry
- A look at coming considerations for the food & beverage tourism industry
SESSION BEST FOR
- Marketing managers and strategists
- Branding, PR and advertising professionals
- Destination marketers and governments
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Product developers
- Trainers and educators
- Bloggers seeking to do more
- People considering a career change
- Students forging their career path
IMPORTANT EVENT FACTS
- This Summit includes 9 total sessions that cover best practices, how to's, and case studies, specifically for food and beverage tourism industry professionals.
- All sessions are delivered in English.
- You register and attend online like a webinar. No need to travel anywhere. Registrations close April 23. Space is limited for each session.
- All registered delegates get 1-year access to a recording of each session you've purchased (excluding session 1). Even if your location or schedule mean that the session times are inconvenient for you, you can still access to the content later (although you'll miss the Q&A by not attending live)
- This Summit is the world's only 100% online food and beverage tourism conference for trade professionals. It's our second major online conference (our first one took place in 2015).
- Session 1 is offered free. Pricing is very affordable for all other sessions, only US$12 each for members (US$15 for non-members). Choose individual sessions or buy an All Access Pass for greatest savings. Non-members can bundle a new membership and All Access Pass for incredible savings!
- Destination marketing organizations that are able to help with marketing can earn sponsorship status (no cash required). Get in touch to learn more.
Also be sure to save the date for our Food Tourism Innovation Summit in London on Sunday, November 4, the day before World Travel Market begins.