Fia Gulliksson is a respected entrepreneur from Sweden who is focused on creative gastronomy. She is a self taught chef and also the brain behind many ideas, businesses and projects. Fia uses food and culture as the tools to lead Food In Action, her company that launched a number of successful initiatives and sustainable brands that have catalysed development for the Swedish region of Jämtland, and put that area firmly on the map. Fia’s companies are focused on providing enduring social and cultural capital to rural areas. What's more, they’re debt-free, and… they’re profitable. Fia travels the world to inspire others towards crEATive action, development and social transformation of their own local communities. Learn more about Fia here.
In this episode you'll learn:
- What it means to be a passionate potato
- How to establish and then prioritize your core values
- How to become an Innovation Master by acting like a "C.I.A." agent
- How to bring your vision to life when everyone else says "no"
- Why you need to trust your inner voice