Influencers & Your Digital Strategy: What You Need to Know
This is the session 4 webinar, which takes place place during the Online Food Travel Summit.
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 12:00-12:50 PM PST (20:00-20:50 GMT)
Perhaps more than any previous marketing approaches, digital marketing has held the greatest promise and is delivering the greatest results, for food and drink destinations and entrepreneurs. The right digital strategy can help to put destinations and individual businesses in front of a large audience. Yet many of us are unsure how to begin with a digital strategy - who, where and when to invest our time and money? Which are the best bloggers, instagrammers and youtubers to help you by communicating your values, your brand and the area you represent? In this talk, we'll discuss the importance of food in tourism and how to become a recognized brand by using the power of digital tools and online influencers. We will share how to move from being an area known for food and beverages to being an area chosen for its food and beverages. Experiential tourism is a fact, with food and drink being core components. Food and drink can easily shape a region, helping to make it desirable. This session will be presented using real examples of destinations, food and wine regions, and brands that have already used influencers to raise awareness.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The key components of a sustainable digital strategy
- How destinations can move from being known for food/beverage to being chosen for food/beverage
- How to raise awareness of products, experiences and destinations by leveraging influencers
- How to reach the most appropriate influencers to help convey your message
SESSION BEST FOR
- Marketing managers and strategists
- Branding, PR and advertising professionals
- Destination marketers
- Students forging their career path
IMPORTANT EVENT FACTS
- This Summit includes 9 total sessions that cover best practices, how to's, and case studies, specifically for food and beverage tourism professionals.
- All sessions are delivered in English.
- You register and attend online like a webinar. No need to travel anywhere. Registrations close April 23. Space is limited for each session.
- All registered delegates get 1-year access to recordings of the sessions you've purchased. So even if your location means that the session times are not convenient for you, you'll still get access to the content (although you'll miss the Q&A by not attending live)
- This Summit is the world's only 100% online food and beverage tourism conference for trade professionals. It's our second major online conference (our first one took place in 2015).
- Pricing is very affordable, only US$12 per session for members (US$15 for non-members). Choose to pay per session or buy an All Access Pass for greatest savings. Non-members can bundle a new membership and All Access Pass for incredible savings!
- Sponsorships are available for only US$500 per session (limit one sponsor/session) and include session access for your co-workers, inclusion of your company name, logo and URL during the session, on the event page of the website and in our social media promotions. Let us know ASAP at email@example.com to start getting maximum exposure.
- Destination marketing organizations that are able to help with marketing can earn sponsorship status (no cash). Get in touch to learn more.
Also be sure to save the date for our Food Tourism Innovation Summit in London on Sunday, November 4, the day before World Travel Market begins.