As the world’s leading authority on food and wine tourism, our Association offers a unique perspective on issues that might classically have been regarded as relating uniquely to food, drink, travel or hospitality. Our events address the intersection of these sectors with cutting-edge thought leadership and timely topics. Choose one of our upcoming events below to learn more.
- If you’re looking for more information about how to start a food tour company, or if you just need a fast overview about the food tourism industry, choose one of our webinars. Study at your own convenience from the comfort of your own home or office.
- The Association has been a leader in driving research in our industry. Our research helps you to better understand food traveler demographics and psychographics. Learn more about our past and current research projects.
- Do you need an industry expert to speak to or train your group of food, drink or hospitality professionals? We’ll help you identify the right speaker or trainer from our speaker’s bureau. Speaking and training is done onsite at your location.
- Learn more about the industry’s first book about culinary tourism (now downloadable), or get involved in our new book project.
- BrainFood is the world’s largest online library of food and wine tourism resources including research, marketing plans, destination strategies and more. Learn more or start your subscription now.
Photo credit: street scene with two men and bicycle: Quebec City & Area Tourism Office