The word on the street is BIG – that FoodWorx may sell out the 600 tickets that are available. World-class speakers and thought leaders from a variety of industries that intersect the food and drink sectors. There is literally something for everyone – consumers, trade, media and academics. If you love good food or care about where it comes from, FoodWorx is for you. Go here to learn more about FoodWorx or click “Buy Tickets” in the upper right corner to get yours before it’s too late.
Did you see our great speaker list? Head over to http://foodworxconference.com/session-speakers/ and we have a few more surprises up our sleeves. So far FoodWorx has confirmed:
- Dana Gunders from the Natural Resources Defense Council (San Francisco) who will talk about food waste and resource implications;
- Kurt Huffman from Portland’s ChefStable Group will talk about sexy restaurants and what sells in restaurant development.
- Local Portland superstar, Lisa Schroeder, Chef/Owner of Mother’s Bistro, who will talk about rediscovering the culinary legacy of our own forefathers and mothers;
- Gregg Abbott from the Oregon Street Foods Association will discuss the recent rise in food cart popularity and implications for restaurant businesses and food tourism;
- Rob Holmes from Green Living Project Films (Los Angeles) will show how storytelling in films is revolutionizing the food industry; and
New for this year is an industry roundtable for food and drink entrepreneurs, facilitated by industry experts including Eric Stromquist of Oregon Culinary Institute, restaurant industry consultant Ross Pullen and restaurant architect/designer Carter Case. Emceeing this year’s FoodWorx is food and travel media relations expert Deirdre Campbell, from Victoria, BC, Canada.
SUPER EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICING
For those in the know – like YOU – a super early bird discount of US$79 before the end of THIS MONTH. Then prices will increase to US$99 until January 24 after which they’ll go up again to US$129 until the event. You can get the best possible price by booking early. And if your plans change – we can do a name change to someone else for only US$25. (eventbrite fees extra). To go ahead and get your tickets, go to www.foodworxconference.com and click Buy Tickets in the upper right. The super early bird price ends on November 30 and will not be extended!
PRODUCT SAMPLING, EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We’ve contacted many of you already with details about how to showcase your product or service at the next FoodWorx. This year there are PLENTY of opportunities to meet delegates and sample your goodies. If you did not yet get the information and would like information about the opportunities available and costs associated with each, please reply and I’ll send over the information to you. And thanks to 3 of our great sponsors so far for FoodWorx 2014 – US Bank, Sacramento: America’s Farm to Fork Capital and Sunny Marketing PDX. There is room for your business, destination, product or service – time is of the essence for maximum visibility.
Do you have a storefront, group of businesses, newspaper, radio station or juicy large newsletter list? Let us know – we may be able to feature your business as a marketing partner. We’re offering 5 inch x 7 inch four color postcards and 18 inch x 12 inch four color posters.