At a Glance:
- The theme of the conference is “The New Wave in Food Tourism” and alludes to our industry’s popularity and how everyone wants to “catch the wave”
- 4 days of inspiration, connecting & growth for thought leaders in the world’s food, drink, tourism & hospitality industries.
- Business to business matchmaking appointments (often called speed dating or a reverse trade show). Arrange to meet exactly who you want to meet at pre-arranged meeting times. There’s no easier way to meet the people you want to do business with.
- 24 inspirational speakers and 600 delegates from around the world in Gothenburg – Sweden’s Food Capital.
- Optional area tours to some of West Sweden’s charming food and culture destinations.
- Business to business exhibitions both Monday and Tuesday.
- Designed in the Ted-style, with short 20 minute talks, structured Q&A, and lessons learned and innovations drawn from a variety of industries.
- Designed for the food, drink, tourism and hospitality trades.
The Association has a long history of thought provoking and cutting edge food tourism industry conferences. We’ve held event all around the world, and are delighted to bring our next World Food Travel Summit to Gothenburg, Sweden – considered the Food Capital of Sweden. Come join us in Gothenburg – and fall in love with the city, the food and the people. The Summit is the future of our industry today – a brand new way of doing food and travel industry conferences. You no longer need to guess who to do business with, or send emails into the ether. You can meet the industry’s key tradespeople in one central location over several days. And did you know that the host city Gothenburg is recognized as the Food Capital of Sweden?
- food/drink/travel trade groups
- tourism offices & government officials
- culinary tour operators & agents
- cooking schools & classes
- academics & researchers
- media professionals
- dine (restaurants etc)
- drink (wineries, breweries etc)
- farms & farmers’ markets
- food/drink manufacturers
- food/drink distributors
- culinary lodging
- culinary attractions
- culinary retail & grocery
- culinary events